During the COVID-19 Coronavirus lockdown restrictions Ninewells Community Garden, PLANT in Tayport and Edible Campus St Andrews got together to produce online workshops to help people garden and grow at home.
The workshops are ongoing while the lockdown restrictions continue, see our facebook events page to book your free ticket to the next workshop.
Catchup with our Previous Online Workshops.
Did you miss our workshops? You can find the recordings online:
– Seed sowing indoors: http://www.transitionsta.org/workshop-sowing-seeds-for-your-veg-plot/
– Strathkinness gardens and sowing/planting dates: http://www.transitionsta.org/workshop-seasonal-veg-growing-in-strathkinness-qa/
– Online Gardening Q&A: Taking care of veg seedlings: http://www.transitionsta.org/online-gardening-qa-taking-care-of-veg-seedlings/
– Growing with what you’ve got: https://tayportgarden.org/2020/04/28/workshop-summary-growing-with-what-you-have/
– Growing Edible Perennials: https://tayportgarden.org/2020/05/13/growing-edible-perennials/
-Gardening With Young Children: https://tayportgarden.org/2020/05/28/gardening-with-young-children-workshop-video/
-Successful Composting: https://tayportgarden.org/2020/05/28/successful-composting-workshop-video/